TS 16949:2016 – Internal Auditor Training CourseTS 16949:2016 / Internal Auditor Training Course
Duration - 2 Days
who should attend?
The course is specifically designed for those people working in the automotive sector and will be of particular benefit for 2nd and 3rd tier suppliers to the automotive sector, those people required to perform internal audits on automotive within their own organisation, and also automotive sector quality managers responsible for implementing and managing an ISO/TS 16949:2009 based system.
Delegates will have the knowledge to:
- Describe the guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011
- Apply ISO 19011 guidelines to auditing IATF 16949
- Explain the importance of customer-specific requirements in the internal audit process
- Identify the automotive process approach when auditing
- Background to Quality Management
- Setting quality objectives
- Measurement and analysis
- Process-based quality systems
- Continual improvement
- The 8 quality management principles
- TS 16949:2009 requirements