TS 16949:2016 – QMS Lead Auditor Training CourseTS 16949:2016 / QMS Lead Auditor Training Course
This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the needed expertise to audit a Quality Management System in the automotive industry (AQMS) based on IATF 16949 and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
Duration - 5 Days
who should attend?
- Internal auditors,
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead Automotive related Quality Management System certification audits,
- Production managers or consultants wanting to master the Automotive QMS audit process,
- Individuals responsible for the Quality Management or conformity in an organisation,
- Members of a production quality team,
- Expert advisors in Automotive QMS field,
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for Automotive QMS audit function.
- To acquire expertise to perform an IATF 16949 audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
- To acquire the expertise to perform an IATF 16949 audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and ISO 17021 specifications
- To acquire the expertise necessary to manage a AQMS audit team
- To understand the operation of an IATF 16949 conformant Automotive QMS
- To understand the relationship between an AQMS and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To improve the ability to analyse the internal and external environment of an organization, and audit decision-making in the context of an Automotive QMS
- Attendees of this course will learn to audit to the requirements of the standards using the automotive process approach. The course includes methods for auditing the automotive core tools; FMEA, SPC, MSA, PPAP and APQP.
- Utilising the principles defined in ISO 19011, the international standard which defines the guidelines for conducting audits of management systems, participants will learn to audit to the requirements of IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 using fundamental process-based auditing techniques.
- The course leads the participants through the entire audit cycle: Initiation, Planning, Conducting, Evaluation, Reporting and Follow up.
- The course employs a variety of techniques including interactive workshops, simulated audits situations, tutorials and case studies.
- These methods facilitate the development of the necessary skills to plan, lead and conduct a third party audit including
- Develop practical audit skills to facilitate value-added audits
- Enhance evaluation and communication skills necessary to conduct effective audits
- Refine reporting skills to document value-added audit findings
- Validate corrective actions for effectiveness