ISO 9001:2015 – Transition CourseISO 9001:2015 / Quality Management Systems / Transition Course
Most organisations have more than one management system standard to implement. By integrating and combining key aspects of management systems, conflicts and duplication are kept to a minimum, whilst saving time and resource. Annex SL (previously known as ISO Guide 83) is a document which forms the basis of a generic management system. Eventually all ISO standards (new & revised) will use the structure outlined in the Annex.
Duration - 2 Days
who should attend?
- Existing internal and external auditors who need to audit against ISO 9001:2015
- Those involved in the internal audit programme who will be responsible for implementing the changes
- Policy makers / senior managers needing to understand how the changes will impact their business.
- Quality Managers, management system practitioners and/or process owners.
- Qualified Auditors needing to upgrade their auditor status to the new standard.
By the end of this ISO 9001 transition training course, delegates will be able to:
- Assess the differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Communicate to others what needs to change to meet the new requirements of the standard.
- Plan and prepare for revisions to existing management systems and implement the necessary changes.
- Plan, conduct and lead an audit based on the new requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- Upgrade their IRCA status for registered auditors.
- Differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015 – structure, terminology and interpretation.
- Annex SL, the new structure for management system standards, in terms of:
- Context of the organisation, scope and objectives.
- Managing Risk, and
- The audit life cycle – an Auditor’s approach to assessing the changes.
- Involvement of top management.
- Implications for organisations.
- Timeline for the transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015