ISO 27001:2013 – Internal Auditor Training CourseISO 27001:2013 / Information Security Management Systems / Internal Auditor Training Course
A highly interactive 2 day ISMS ISO 27001:2013 Internal Auditor training course that will teach you the tools and techniques of how to be a internal auditor in your own organisation.
Duration - 2 Days
who should attend?
- Those responsible for undertaking internal audits of ISM systems.
- Managers, whose departments will be subject to these audits, to help them appreciate the benefits that structured audits and the resulting corrective action can bring.
By the end of this ISO/IEC 27001 Internal Auditor training course, delegates will be able to:
- Apply the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 to the specific needs of their company.
- Plan and prepare for an internal audit with an understanding of auditing procedures and documentation.
- Conduct an effective ISM system audit against ISO/IEC 27001 and evaluate the significance of audit findings.
- Present audit findings and implement corrective action programmes.
- Introduction to Information Security
- Detailed content of ISO 27001:2013
- Auditing Terminology
- Auditor responsibilities
- Types of audits
- Planning audits
- Creation and use of Checklists
- Questioning techniques
- Recording objective findings
- Presenting findings to Management
- Post audit activities