ISO 20000:2011 – Lead Auditor Training CourseISO 20000:2011 / Information Technology Service Management Systems / Lead Auditor Training Course
The aim of this training is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third party audits of Information Technology Service Management processes against the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1, Part 1 Specification.
Duration - 5 Days
who should attend?
- IT SMS Implementers & Internal auditors of an organisation management system consultants.
- IT SMS Project managers, team members or consultants.
- Auditors aspiring for a career in ITSMS certification audits
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of an ITSMS and understand the key fundamentals and processes of an ITSMS
- Understand and apply the requirements ISO/IEC 20000 in the context of an audit
- Plan and conduct an ISO/IEC 20000 audit
- Manage audit communication and interviews
- Report and follow up on an ITSMS audit
- Conduct opening, closing, and follow-up audit meetings
- Integrate ITSMS audits with those for other management systems
It is recommended that participants have some understanding of IT service management systems and/or auditing principles around another management system standard before attending this course
- ITSMS scope. ITSMS Terms & Definitions requirements and its Application
- ISMS requirements and its Application
- ISMS Policy, information security Risk identification & Risk analysis, setting up the Risk Treatment and controls
- Legal requirements and its compliances, information security Operational control
- ISMS Documentation requirements, internal Auditing and Management review meeting
- Monitoring and measurements of ISMS performance.
- Explanation of Types of Audit, Audit Principles and Auditor Attributes
- Explanation of NC Finding and NC report writing technique
- Explanation of Audit Check list Preparation
- Explanation of Audit Team selection, Audit planning
- Opening meeting and interaction with Auditee
- Document Review Audit
- Onsite Audit technique
- Audit report writing technique
- Closing meeting