ISO 20000:2011 – Foundation Training CourseISO 20000:2011 / Information Technology Service Management Systems / Foundation Training Course
By attending the ISO/IEC 20000 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of an IT Service Management System and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Duration - 1 Day
who should attend?
This course is aimed at personnel at all levels within an organisation who need an understanding of ISO/IEC 20000
Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of IT Service Management Systems (ITSMS)
Upon completion of the training, you will be able to:
- Describe the key processes required for an IT Service Management System (SMS).
- Communicate the benefits of an ISO 20000 IT SMS
- Communicate that it is possible to integrate an ISO 20000 compliant SMS with other management systems in the service provider’s organization.
- Adopt an integrated process approach and the PDCA methodology, enabling the service provider to align or fully integrate multiple management system standards.
- Know what to do next in their organization
- Understanding ISO/IEC 20000 scope, purpose and use
- Understanding ISO/IEC 20000 management system requirements
- Understanding ISO/IEC 20000 service management process requirements
- Adopting the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle to improve service
- Overview of service delivery processes
- Overview of resolution, control and release processes
- Overview of relationship processes