ISO 14001:2015 – Transition CourseISO 14001:2015 / Environmental Management Systems / Transition Course
This course provides an overview of the new requirements and the interrelationships within ISO 14001:2015 to enable delegates to transition to the new standard. Delegates will be able to evaluate and implement changes that will ensure their Environmental Management System (EMS) is embedded at their organisation’s strategic level, leading to enhanced internal and external environmental performance.
Duration - 2 Days
who should attend?
This course is designed for people who need to implement the changes to their management system, but already have experience of environmental management and the requirements of ISO 14001:2004.
This course is suitable for (but not limited to);
- Senior Management
- Management representatives
- Those responsible for transition of an organisation’s EMS to meet the new requirements
- ISO 14001 auditors and environmental practitioners
- Operations personnel
- Trainers & consultants
By the end of this ISO 14001:2015 transition course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the changes to ISO 14001:2015 and identify the potential organisational implications in transitioning to the new standard.
- Interpret how ISO14001 aligns with, and is complimentary to, other corporate risk processes within an integrated management system.
- Appreciate, through an EMS at a strategic level, how the management of the increasing corporate responsibility for environmental sustainability issues and policy relates to ISO 14001.
- Communicate to others how an EMS can benefit an organisation’s environmental performance.
- Overview of the key changes to ISO 14001:2015
- High level structure – an explanation of how Annex SL affects quality management systems and the impact of “the high level structure”
- In depth review of each of the new sections and an interpretation of the requirements of each clause