ISO 45001:2018 – Internal Auditor Training CourseISO 45001:2018 / Occupational Health and Safety / Internal Auditor Training Course
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of an occupational health and safety management system based on ISO 45001 (or equivalent), and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011.
Duration - 14 Hours.
who should attend?
- Staff who will be involved in performing internal OH&S audits
- Managers responsible for the effectiveness and efficiency of the system
- Auditee who wish to understand the audit process
On completion, successful delegates will have the knowledge and skills to:
- With reference to the PDCA cycle, explain the process-based occupational health and safety management system model for ISO 45001 and the role of an internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of occupational health and safety management systems.
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal occupational health and safety management system audit, in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal audit or part of an occupational health and safety management system based on ISO 45001, and in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Role of an Internal Auditor
- Introduction to OH&S Auditing
- Purpose and Requirements of ISO 45001
- OH&S Documentation
- Managing the Internal Audit Programme
- Factors for Determining Audit Frequency
- The Internal Audit Process: Preparation
- The Internal Audit Process: Audit Performance
- Deciding Activity Compliance, Effectiveness and Efficiency
- The Internal Audit Process: Audit Reporting and Follow-up