ISO 45001:2018 – Foundation Training CourseISO 45001 / Occupational Health and Safety / Foundation Training Course
This course aims to provide delegates who have an existing basic knowledge of, or experience in, occupational health and safety management, with an understanding of the management systems approach and the requirements of ISO 45001. It additionally provides a basis for delegates who wish to go on to complete CQI and IRCA Certified OHSMS Auditor Training courses.
Duration - 7 Hours
who should attend?
- All managers and key personnel in the organisation who have responsibilities for specific OH&S issues.
- Personnel who provide strategic input into the OH&S management system (specialist contractors, occupational health staff, design engineers etc.)
- Legal advisors and experts
- Other staff who might be involved in the implementation or the auditing of a OH&S management system (e.g. QMS, EMS project managers and auditors)
On completion, successful delegates will have the knowledge needed to:
- Explain the purpose of an occupational health and safety management system, of occupational health and safety management system standards, and the business benefits of improved performance of the occupational health & safety management system.
- Outline the structure and content of ISO 45001.
- Explain the specific occupational health & safety management system related requirements of ISO 45001.
- The general requirements of OH&S management systems, with specific reference to ISO 45001:2018
- Risk assessments and evaluation of legislative compliance
- Establishing objectives and monitoring improvements
- Basic requirements of ISO 45001
- Health & safety hazards, risk assessment and risk controls Legislation
- Implementation issues & initiating an OH&S MS