ISO 45001:2018 – Auditor Migration Training courseISO 45001:2018 / Occupational Health and Safety / Auditor Migration Training Course
Transition training courses provide the knowledge of the changes to a revised ISO standard and the skills to audit against the revised standard. It is recommended for professionals working in organisations certified to an ISO standard that has been revised or those looking to work with a newly revised standard.
Duration - 14 Hours
who should attend?
- All existing OH&S 18001 internal and external auditors that wish to be able to audit ISO 45001:2018
- Health & Safety quality managers, process owners and anyone that needs to understand the ISO 45001:2018 audit process
- Anyone involved in the implementation or migration of ISO 45001:2018
On successfully completing this course delegates will:
- Know and understand Annex SL as a framework for ISO management systems
- Know and understand the requirements of ISO 45001:2018
- Be able to audit ISO 45001:2018 based OHSMS requirements effectively.
- Covers changes arising in Management System Standards
- Consistency and alignment of ISO management system standards, unifying and agree high level structure. Individual management systems standards will add ‘discipline specific’ requirements. In this particular instance ISO 45001:2018
Key Changes to ISO 45001:2018
- Changes from OHSAS 18001
- Case Study
- Opening meeting
- Interviews of management
- Review and preparation