ISO 22000:2005 – Internal Auditor Training CourseISO 22000:2005 / Food Safety Management Systems / Internal Auditor Training Course
This two-day course covers the entirety of the Food Safety Management Standard, teaching you about the standard, how to implement the standard and how to internally audit your system.
Duration - 2 Days
who should attend?
- Any individual looking to audit against the ISO 22000 standard
- Those looking to improve their skill levels and core understanding of Food Safety
- Those who are looking to implement a food safety management system in their organization
- Management representatives
- Quality directors
- Understand the requirements of ISO 22000:2005 within the context of your company
- Learn how to develop a food safety management system and audit against it
- Learn how to undertake performance improvement of a food safety system and develop its efficiencies
- Understand how to identify the critical control processes that need to be managed within the organization
- Learn to prepare and present effective reports
- Introduction to food safety management systems
- Introduction to auditing
- Audit preparation including audit scheduling, audit planning and audit checklists
- Performing the audit including opening meetings, non-verbal communications, question techniques, resolving conflict and gathering objective evidence.
- Presentation of audit findings including the evaluation of audit findings, non- conformity classification, corrective action requests, developing an audit report, closing meeting and root cause analysis.
- Follow up activities
- Key to successful internal audits