ISO 20000:2011 – Lead Auditor Training CourseISO 20000:2011 / Information Technology Service Management Systems / Lead Auditor Training Course
Duration - 5 Days
who should attend?
- IT SMS Implementers & Internal auditors of an organisation management system consultants.
- IT SMS Project managers, team members or consultants.
- Auditors aspiring for a career in ITSMS certification audits
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of an ITSMS and understand the key fundamentals and processes of an ITSMS
- Understand and apply the requirements ISO/IEC 20000 in the context of an audit
- Plan and conduct an ISO/IEC 20000 audit
- Manage audit communication and interviews
- Report and follow up on an ITSMS audit
- Conduct opening, closing, and follow-up audit meetings
- Integrate ITSMS audits with those for other management systems
It is recommended that participants have some understanding of IT service management systems and/or auditing principles around another management system standard before attending this course
- ITSMS scope. ITSMS Terms & Definitions requirements and its Application
- ISMS requirements and its Application
- ISMS Policy, information security Risk identification & Risk analysis, setting up the Risk Treatment and controls
- Legal requirements and its compliances, information security Operational control
- ISMS Documentation requirements, internal Auditing and Management review meeting
- Monitoring and measurements of ISMS performance.
- Explanation of Types of Audit, Audit Principles and Auditor Attributes
- Explanation of NC Finding and NC report writing technique
- Explanation of Audit Check list Preparation
- Explanation of Audit Team selection, Audit planning
- Opening meeting and interaction with Auditee
- Document Review Audit
- Onsite Audit technique
- Audit report writing technique
- Closing meeting