ISO 20000:2011 – Internal Auditor Training CourseISO 20000:2011 / Information Technology Service Management Systems / Internal Auditor Training Course
This training provides you with the knowledge and skills to perform internal audits on the management systems based on ISO/IEC 20000 and to contribute to their continual improvement.
Duration - 2 Days
who should attend?
- Individuals interested in monitoring the effectiveness of their organization’s ITSMS implementation and those who want to be ISO/IEC 20000-1 internal auditors.
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of IT Service Management Systems (ITSMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in IT Service Management
Upon completion of the training, you will be able to:
- Identify the principles of auditing and auditor responsibilities
- Plan an internal audit for an ISO 20000-1 IT service management system
- Conduct informal opening and closing meetings
- Conduct an audit based on good process identification, sampling and questioning
- Provide verbal and written feedback
- Construct and document concise nonconformities
- Report the audit effectively
Follow up on corrective actions
- Introduction to Information Technology Service Management
- Detailed content of ISO20000-1:2011 and ISO20000-2:2012
- Similarities with OHSAS 18001, ISO14001 & ISO 9001
- Information Technology Service Management Issues including operational control
- Information Technology Audit Skills
- Practical exercises and feedback.